Here at Little Rascals Pets Limited we experience the joys of welcoming puppies into the world with the opportunity to continue the joy when they go to their new families.
All our staff take great pride in looking after our Mum’s, Dad’s and babies all year round and ensuring that our high standards of care are met each and every day. Watching our puppies develop a grow into stunning examples is all our staff need to motivate them in striving to ensure that we are the best at what we do.
Our stunning litters of Cocker spaniels are going from strength to strength and their mummies are doing a fantastic job in teaching them how to be wonderful puppies. One of our beautiful Cocker Spaniels litter have had their first taster with being more independent in relation to feeding and we can only say that it has been a big hit and being only 4 weeks old they are truly amazing puppies.
Here at Little Rascals we are proud that we have the wealth and pool of knowledge to support our puppy’s new owners in the transition of them moving into their new homes and are always on hand for helpful tips and advice in ensuring that our puppies continue to receive world class care.
Here at Little Rascals we work endlessly with our vet to make sure that all of our dogs have the best start in life. They are very much loved and our puppies leave with the following for their forever home:
- Their vaccinations up to date and with a signed vet card so that they have the maximum amount of protection against fatal diseases for their age.
- Wormed and Flea to date to ensure they are protected against any parasites.
- 4 weeks free Pet Insurance.
- Puppy Pack containing food.
- Micro Chip, which will be registered to you as the new owner whilst you are here so that should one of our puppies become separated from their owner they are reunited as quickly as possible.
Feeding is very important when taking your new puppy home and one of our staff members will inform you of your puppy’s current feeding guidelines and food upon collection.
We love to hear from our puppies in their new homes and would thank our customers in advance for taking the time to pop us an email which an update.